- Pre-reading, writing & math skills
- An extensive take home library
- Science & Nature projects
- Computer introduction & education
- Arts & Crafts, Musical Activities & Creative Play
- Daily Exercise - indoor activites and outdoor playground
- Cooking & Housekeeping activities
- Water & Sand play - indoor & outdoor
- A myriad of hands-on manipulative activities & games to build hand-eye coordination
*All children must be 3, 4 or 5 by March 1st of the current school year to be eligible for their age group. Toddler are 18 - 36 months.
**Children must be 4 by Dec. 1 of the current school year.
Six-week, theme-based enrichment classes for your preschooler, taught by a NYS Certified Teacher. Also open to children who are not attending GAPNS.
Some of the themes offered this year:
- Enchanted Kingdom
- Kindergarten Enrichment
- Kids Create
- Going Green